Etiquette for Cross-Country Skiers
- Don’t ski on closed trails or foot trails.
- When stopped, step to the side, out of tracks.
- Yield the trail to skiers that overtake you from behind.
- If you fall, move off the track as quickly as possible.
- Skate skiers should stay off classic tracks.
- Know the trail difficulty symbols and ski within your abilities.
Etiquette for Snowshoers
- Snowshoe in designated areas and keep off groomed ski trails.
- Give skiers the right of way.
- Step across groomed tracks to avoid crushing them and tripping a skier.